Dr Rajesh Srinivas
Senior Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon Dept of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery , Narayana Hrudalaya
Qualification: MBBS (AIIMS) MS Gen Surgery (Topper & Gold Medalist) JJMC, FVES (Fellow In Vascular & Endovascular Surgery), MRCS (INTERCOLLEGIATE-UK), FVS (GERMANY-KIEL UNIVERSITY) FVSI (INDIA)
Present Appointment: Senior Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon Dept of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, Narayana Hrudalaya
Experience: Vascular & Endovascular Surgery: 18 Yrs
National Faculty, Guest Speaker & Panellist
National & International Conferences & DVT Expert Forum
Principal Investigator For Phase -111 Global Trials
Co-Director Indovasc Symposium (2O12-2015)
Thesis Guide&Supervisor Ongoing Dnb Vascular Surgery
Narayana Institute Of Vascular &ENDOVASCULAR Sciences
Membership Of Professional Societies:
- Member Of Royal College Of Surgeons (UK)
- Vascular Society Of India (VSI)
- European Society Of Vascular Surgery (ESVS)
- Vascular Society Of Karnataka Founder Member (VASKAR)
Senior vascular & endovascular surgeon, endovascular (minimal-invasive) interventionist, aortic aneurysms management(open repair & evar & tevar), aorto-iliac, (open bypass & stenting) fempop disease, tibial diseases& upper limb . Diabetic foot care specialist.
Amputation prevention/limb salvage.
Specialist endovenous interventions, venous stenting(state of art) endovenous laser/rf ablations & venaseal glue for varicose veins, recurrent venous ulcers.
Dialysis access: AV fistulas, AV-grafts & frenuloplasty, central vein stenosis, access procedures.
Trained with renowned vascular &endovascular surgeons across
The globe. Started from first state art endovascular &vascular fellowship in India.MS Ramiah teaching hospital for 7 yrs doing state of the art open & endovascular interventions under a world-renowned vascular surgeon. Presented various oral presentations, scientific papers & guest lectures in national &international conferences in India, Rome, Germany, Singapore. In addition, clinical research &phase iii global clinical trials. Founder member of the vascular society of Karnataka & organising committee for first ASEAN vascular society in Bangalore. I proceeded to Germany for higher vascular & endovascular surgery training in Germany in prestigious, best vascular centres (kriskrankenhaus, Kiel university, Landsberg & Nurenberg ) developed expertise in aortic, carotid, innovative bypass surgeries & endovascular repair of aneurysms, complex aortoiliac &fem tibial bypass surgery&angioplasty / stenting under world-renowned vascular surgeons.
In 2009 joined Narayana Hrudayalaya as an independent vascular surgeon. Furthermore, in 2010, with experienced renowned vascular surgeon started dnb vascular & endovascular surgery & international fellowships. Developed one of best the centre of excellence vascular centres in the country. Published scientific papers in international journals &immensely contributed to starting the Indian journal of vascular surgery. Initiated state of the art diabetic wound care centre & hybrid operation theatre.
The clinical expertise includes aortic aneurysms, hybrid procedures, aortoiliac disease bypass surgery& stenting/angioplasty. Femoral & trial angioplasty of atherosclerotic & diabetic wounds & amputation prevention.
And upper limb vascular disease, thoracic outlet syndrome.
A major centre of excellence & large experience for varicose veins performed more than 1000 cases of endovenous laser & RF ablations & initiated venaseal glue treatment in Karnataka. Treatment for recurrent venous ulcers. Doing Pioneer treatment in India for iliac vein stenting for recalcitrant venous ulcers. Current management of DVT & expertise of more than 15 yrs. Faculty in many thrombosis expert forums in DVT management in India. Participated in phase 3 global drug trials in DVT.
Dialysis access procedures large experience in performing av- fistulas, complex av fistulas & av grafts, pseudoaneurysms&failed fistula salvage & re-do procedures to save av fistulas. Minimally invasive endovascular fistuloplasty & central vein angioplasty for saving av fistulas.
- Results of valvular reconstruction for non-healing leg ulceration due to Deep Venous Reflux. Tripathi. R, Rajesh. S, Abbas. M, American Venous Forum, 14th annual meeting, La Jolla, California, USA February 2002.
- Endovascular interventions for retro and supra-hepatic inferior vena cava obstruction in patients with portal hypertension due to budd-chirari syndrome Tripathi. R, Rajesh. S, Jayapal Reddy, Abbas. M, American Venous Forum, 14th annual meeting, La Jolla, California, USA february 2002.
- Does tibial run-off affect the results of femoropopliteal bypass
Tripathi . R, Rajesh. S, Abbas. M, Vascular Society of India National Conference, Pune, India, November 2001.
- Role Of Tibial Angioplasty For Limb Salvage In High-Risk Surgical Patients
With Diabetic Peripheral Vascular Disease Rajesh .S, Tripathi .R, Abbas. M, Melo. A Vascular Society Of India National Conference, Pune, India November 2001.
- Endovascular Treatment Of Occlusive Disease Of Supra-Aortic Arteries
Tripathi .R, Desai .S, Rajesh .S, Abbas .M, Vascular Society Of India National
The conference, Chennai, India November 2000.
- 4th International Congress Asian Vascular Society, Manila, Philippines
– May 25th – 27th, 2000.
- Endovascular Therapy For Thrombotic Arterial Complications of Antiphospholipid, Antibody Syndrome – Rajesh S, Tripathi. R.
- Deep Venous Valve Reconstructions For Chronic Venous Ulcers Techniques And Results – Rajesh S, Ramesh Tripathi, Sanjay Desai.
- Use Of Intra-Operative Diltiazem In Infra-Popliteal Bypass In Diabetic Peripheral Vascular Disease. – Tripathi. R, Rajesh S.
- Endovascular Repair Of Peripheral & Aortic Aneurysms. – Desai. S, Tripathi. R, Rajesh S.
- Early Experience With Endovascular Interventions For Tao (thrombi – Angiitis Obliterans) – Tripathi. R, Rajesh S.
- Endovascular Interventions In Mid And Distal Superficial Femoral Artery With Poor Distal Run-Off – Is It Worth While- Tripathi. R, Desai .S, Rajesh. S Global Endovascular Therapy – [get 2000, Monaco, May 2000].
- Vascular Society Of India, Conference, Hyderabad – 1999, India.
- Oblique Groin Incision For Sapheno Femoral Varicose Vein Surgery – Rajesh. S, Desai. S, Tripathi. R.
- Does Closure Of Cribriform Sheath At Fossa Ovalis, Prevent Recurrence At Sapheno-Femoral Junction In Varicose Vein Surgery- Rajesh. S, Desai. S, Tripathi. R.
- Vascular Society Of India, Conference, Chennai– 2000, India.
- Role Of Hybridization Procedure In Muti Segmental Disease. Rajesh. S, Tripathi. R.
- Vascular Society Of India, Conference, Pune– 2001, India
- Role Of Tibial Angioplasty For Limb Salvage In High-Risk Surgical Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Vascular Disease – Rajesh. S, Tripathi. R, Abbas. M, Melo.
- Vascular Society Of India, Conference, Goa – 2003, India. Endo Venous Laser Workshop (panellist)
- Guest Lecture On Chronic Venous Insufficiency. Davangere Surgical Society, Bangalore. Associate Physicians Society, Hassan Association Of General Practitioners
- Guest Lecture On Vascular And Endovascular Interventions In Elderly Patients. Bangalore Surgical Society.
- Research And Clinical Trials Principal Investigator For Global Thrombo-Embolism Trial
- Venous Workshop On Surgical Management Of Varicose Veins
- Sixth International Congress Of Asian Vascular Society, BangaloreFour Layer Bandage – A Modality Of Management Of Chronic Venous Ulcers
- Vascular Society Of India, Kerala-2005 India
- Vascular & Endovascular Interventions In Diabetic Patients, An Effective Means Of Limb Salvage
- AV Access For Haemodialysis: Three Years Experience
- Emerging Concepts In Management Of Buerger’s Disease King Fahad Specialist Hospital, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Current Trends In Management Of Diabetic Foot King Fahad Specialist Hospital Dammam Saudi Arabia.
Faculty & Panellist In National & International Conferences:
- Amplify Study Phase III Trial: Apixaban V/S Lmwh Randomised Controlled Global Trial In Vte;2009-2010
- Global Thrombosis Expert Forum (VTE Management) Dubai (2010); Faculty
- Thrombosis Expert Forum On VTE: Faculty&Panellist Endorse Study & Impact In India ( Mumbai) ;2011
- International Society Of Thrombosis & Hemostasis (ISTH):2013 Netherlands; Panellist Newer Oral Anticoagulants In VTE Global Perspective.
- Thrombosis Expert Forum Delhi India: June 2015, DVT Treatment And Secondary Prevention Of DVT & PE; Role Of Newer Anticoagulants Current Scenario.
- Anticoagulation Forum 2016.Guest Speaker; Challenges In Managing Patients With VKA’s In The Indian Scenario
- Endovascular Live Conference: Faculty 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Vasculomimmetic Stenting Live International Workshop, Singapore. Faculty. 2018
- Higher Endovascular Training Newer Venous Stents (Iliac Vein Stenting) . Maastricht University,Aachen Germany Faculty July 2019
- Integra –dermal Template Conference – Faculty 2019