Dr. Prasenjit Sutradhar
Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Dr Prasenjit Sutradhar completed his undergraduate training at Government Medical College, Mysore followed by post-graduation in General Surgery from St. Martha’s Hospital, Bengaluru. He practised as a General and laparoscopic surgeon for two years before commencing training In Vascular and endovascular Surgery at Narayana Health, Bengaluru in 2015. He is working at Narayana Health as a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon for 2 years.
- GJ REVISITED SSBAICC, BENGALURU JAN 2011
- AV FISTULAE, OUR EXPERIENCE SSBAICC, BENGALURU JAN 2012
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF KARYDAKIS SSBAICC, BENGALURU JAN 2013 AND LIMBERG FLAP FOR PILONIDAL SINUS
- AN EVALUATION OF HEMODYNAMIC AND VSICON, KOCHI SEP 2017PERFUSION PARAMETERS AND THE RESPONSE TO REVASCULARIZATION AMONG PATIENTS WITH CRITICAL LOWER LIMB ISCHEMIA
- AN EVALUATION OF HEMODYNAMIC AND ASVS, KUALALAMPUR OCT 2017 PERFUSION PARAMETERS AND THE RESPONSE TO REVASCULARIZATION AMONG PATIENTS WITH CRITICAL LOWER LIMB ISCHEMIA
- A CONTEMPORARY EXPERIENCE OF ASVS, KUALALAMPUR OCT 2017
THORACIC OUTLET SURGERY
- MODERN DAY ILIO CAVAL ASVS, KUALALAMPUR OCT 2017
SURGERY: A PERSPECTIVE
- NTERAORTOCAVAL PARAGANGLIOMA VSICON, BENGALURU SEP 2016
EXCISION WITH IVC REPAIR: A CASE REPORT
- RUPTURED DESCENDING THORACIC AORTA VSICON, BENGALURU SEP 2016
MYCOTIC PSEUDOANEURYSM: A CASE REPORT
- AWARD FOR BEST PAPER VSICON, KOCHI SEP 2017
- Kumar NA, Sutradhar P. Karydakis procedure for sacrococcygeal pilonidal sinus disease: Our experience.
Indian J Plast Surg. 2014 Sep-Dec;47(3):402-6. DOI: 10.4103/0970-0358.146615.
- Sathyakrishna B. R, Prasenjit Sutradhar, Sunil Sudarshan H. Ruptured Liver Abscess: an Unusual Cause of
Pneumoperitoneum. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 16, April 21; Page: 4245-4248, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/2426
- Complex AV access: Yearbook of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 2018. Jaypee Brothers. Delhi 2018