Dr. Prasenjit Sutradhar
Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Dr. Prasenjit Sutradhar completed his undergraduate training at Government Medical College, Mysore followed by post-graduation in General Surgery from St. Martha’s Hospital , Bengaluru. He practiced as a General and lapraoscopic surgeon for two years before commencing training In Vascular and endovascular Surgery at Narayana Health, Bengaluru in 2015. He is working at Narayana Health as Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon since 2 years.
- GJ REVISTED SSBAICC, BENGALURU JAN 2011
- AV FISTULAE, OUR EXPERIENCE SSBAICC, BENGALURU JAN 2012
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF KARYDAKIS SSBAICC, BENGALURU JAN 2013 AND LIMBERG FLAP FOR PILONIDAL SINUS
- AN EVALUATION OF HEMODYNAMIC AND VSICON, KOCHI SEP 2017PERFUSION PARAMETERS AND THE RESPONSE TO REVASCULARIZATION AMONG PATIENTS WITH CRITICAL LOWER LIMB ISCHEMIA
- AN EVALUATION OF HEMODYNAMIC AND ASVS, KUALALAMPUR OCT 2017 PERFUSION PARAMETERS AND THE RESPONSE TO REVASCULARIZATION AMONG PATIENTS WITH CRITICAL LOWER LIMB ISCHEMIA
- A CONTEMPORARY EXPERIENCE OF ASVS, KUALALAMPUR OCT 2017
THORACIC OUTLET SURGERY
- MODERN DAY ILIO CAVAL ASVS, KUALALAMPUR OCT 2017
SURGERY: A PERSPECTIVE
- NTERAORTOCAVAL PARAGANGLIOMA VSICON, BENGALURU SEP 2016
EXCISION WITH IVC REPAIR: A CASE REPORT
- RUPTURED DESCENDING THORACIC AORTA VSICON, BENGALURU SEP 2016
MYCOTIC PSEUDOANEURYSM: A CASE REPORT
- AWARD FOR BEST PAPER VSICON, KOCHI SEP 2017
- Kumar NA, Sutradhar P. Karydakis procedure for sacrococcygeal pilonidal sinus disease: Our experience.
Indian J Plast Surg. 2014 Sep-Dec;47(3):402-6. doi: 10.4103/0970-0358.146615.
- Sathyakrishna B. R, Prasenjit Sutradhar, Sunil Sudarshan H. Ruptured Liver Abscess: an unusual Cause of
Pneumoperitoneum. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 16, April 21; Page: 4245-4248, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/2426
- Complex AV access: Yearbook of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 2018. Jaypee Brothers. Delhi 2018