Varicose veins are enlarged, irregular veins that cause pain. These are also a matter of cosmetic concern. Other symptoms of varicose veins include reddish-purple color patches, hardened veins, skin ulcers, and phlebitis that causes hardness and discoloration.
Varicose veins occur when the blood flowing in the vessels leaks back into the leg, and this causes swelling, pain, and tenderness. The vein specialist designs the treatment based on physical examination, blood tests, the weight of the patient, and the complete diagnosis of the patient. Varicose veins if left untreated can cause various problems. They should be addressed immediately to avoid any sort of complexity.
Varicose veins treatment varies from surgical to non-interventional treatments by use of technologies like laser, radiofrequency, or other technologies.
7 Ways To Get Rid of Varicose Veins for Good
- Sclerotherapy: Sclerotherapy is effective against varicose veins. During sclerotherapy, a fine needle injects a substance into the vein which irritates the lining of the vein resulting in a blood clot which seals the vein.
- Compression stockings: These play an essential role in treating varicose veins. They offer compression to the leg and reduce the amount of blood and pressure in the veins. Applying uniform pressure on the legs using compression stockings is a very good way of curing varicose veins. The initial stage of varicose veins can be treated by wearing compression stockings.
- Phlebectomy: It is a vein stripping technique that is required to treat severe cases. During phlebectomy, problem-causing veins are stripped out by passing a flexible device through the vein and removing it through a cut near the groin. Smaller cuts can be made to remove the network of other problematic veins. These veins that are connected to the deeper veins are then tied off.
- Endovenous Glue Ablation: This is another innovative technique to treat larger varicose veins. It is less painful and has a fast recovery time.
- Laser Therapy: Laser therapy is a non-interventional treatment that uses laser rays to destroy blood vessels. Laser treatment can be used in combination with other medications.
- Radiofrequency: Radiofrequency technology is very efficient to treat varicose veins.
- Customized Treatment: According to the physical condition of the patient and his symptom the doctor’s vein specialist can offer a customized approach to treat the patient which can include combination treatments depending upon the severity of the case.
A good vascular clinic offers the best care, support, and information to the patient. Different treatment combinations can be used by your vein specialist doctor to get you rid of your varicose veins. Under the proper medical supervision and guidance, one can surely get rid of varicose veins safely.
Varicose veins are a matter of immediate concern. Be careful about this before they progress and become complicated. One can prevent the disease through proper diet, weight control, regular exercise, etc. Treatment of varicose veins has evolved, and there are specialized varicose vein doctors in Bangalore. The new developments in varicose veins treatment are assuredly helpful to regulate the intensity of the progress of the disease.
There are famous vascular clinics in Bangalore that offer the most advanced treatment for varicose veins. If you are concerned about your varicose veins, you should register with a famous vascular clinic like Vascular Center in Bangalore to get treatment from the most experienced and certified doctor vein specialists. Such a treatment is safe and assured, and you can get the best treatment plans and programs at such an authentic clinic.